Interested in joining our team? We are now recruiting for a Sunday League Secretary (voluntary role).
To organise and run the NNA Sunday LeagueTasks:
What type of person will meet the requirements of the role?
- Booking the venue for all Sunday Matches
- Devising and publishing the Sunday league Entry Form. Receiving and collating entries
- Arranging fixtures, agreeing dates with NUSA, publishing fixtures to competing teams
- Circulating League Rules, Codes of Conduct etc to competing teams
- Providing teams with score cards and Pre-match Checklists
- Receiving scores (by text) and scorecards and recording results
- Publishing results at the end of the season
- Sitting on the NNA Committee – reporting on the league at each Committee Meeting and contributing to Committee business as appropriate (Approximately 10 meetings per year)
- Be part of the NNA Competition Technical Support Group (TSG)
HOW TO APPLY
- understands the netball competitions;
- has good organisational and administrative skills;
- can communicate effectively with a range of people and organisations.
Please send a short covering letter, addressed to the County Chair, Pauline Shipman, Nottinghamshire County Netball Association, along with a brief CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Closing Date: 30th June 2020
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)